Father Louis Esquerré founded Le Bon Conseil in 1894 as a patronage, to give the children of the parish an education of Christian inspiration. Le Bon Conseil moved to rue Albert de Lapparent in 1908. It offers educational, sports and cultural activities, as well as holiday camps, scouting, and activities for adults.In 1965 Le Bon Conseil took possession of its new premises.
Masses with organSunday 11 AMPhotos de l’orgue : Jeroen de Haan
Grand-orgue (56 notes)Montre 8'Bourdon 8'Prestant 4'Doublette 2'Plein-jeu IV rgsRécit (56 notes)Flûte 8'Prestant italien 4'Quarte de nasard 2'Sesquialtera II rgsPédale (30 notes)Soubasse 16'Basse 8'Principal 4'Accouplement: Réc./G.O. Tirasses: G.O., Réc.
1966 - Beuchet-Debierre (1)1982 - Swiderski (3b)
II/12 - mechanical traction (manuals) -
E6The organ was built by Maison Beuchet-Debierre in 1966. In 1982, the Swiderski House carried out an overhaul followed by a general reharmonization of the instrument. The organ does not have a case.