La chapelleTo honor their founder, the Lazarists raised a chapel to collect the relics of St. Vincent de Paul. The first stone of the chapel was laid on August 17, 1826 and it was completed the following year, inaugurated on November 1, 1827 by the Archbishop of Paris, Archbishop De Quélen. Its reliquary is located above the high altar. The chapel was restored in 1983 and 1992. It was declared a historic monument in 1994.
Marie Faucqueur et Fabre Guin Famous organist who illustrated the organ: Louis Braille was titular organist from 1845 to 1852.