ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
In 1773, the chapel was equipped with an organ
built by the Lepine factor which was dismantled
during the Revolution. Part of the instrument was
then reused in the organ of St Roch. In 1969
Gonzalez installed a new organ of a neo-classical
design, harmonized by Jean-Marc Cicchero. It was
inaugurated by Marie-Madeleine Duruflé on
January 20, 1970.
The case has been redecorated in recent years.
Organiste titulaire : Didier Matry