ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
The organ was installed by Alexandre Père & Fils in
1942 as a study organ at the Fortin Studio, located 4
rue Chapal. When the studio closed, it was bought by
the Church of Christ Scientiste and installed in 1960
by Edmond Costa (Lodève). The maintenance was
then carried out by Picaud and Barbéris.
It is probably an instrument of Gutschenritter, sold
under the name Alexandre. The stop pullers have
probably been changed by Costa, they are typical of
those used by Gonzalez in the more recent period (it’s
Thanks to Eric Lebrun for this information.